Wednesday, July 10, 2013

And so it begins...

I'm not sure I can keep this up, but I'm hoping this will be one way to keep myself accountable.  I'd also  like to create a central location to store all the good info I find from other sources about living with the lapband.

My main focus will be on how to be successful while still being the uber wife and mother.  How can I balance the food choices I have to make with the meals I make for the hubby and kids?  How can I eat well while running the family taxi service to sports, tae kwon do, music lessons, etc.?

1 comment:

  1. I hear you...Its tough putting yourself first, but the alternative is a shorter life or an unhealthy life or even the inability to enjoy all those beautiful kids of yours BECAUSE we don't put ourselves first. At least thats what I told myself when I finally decided to lapband. You can do this! I've added you to my blogroll and will be checking up on you! ;)

    ReplyDelete